Basic therapy of asthma, providing for the appointment of combination therapy (inhaled corticosteroids and β2-adrenomimetic long-acting). Patients with symptoms that are inadequately controlled with inhaled corticosteroids and β2-agonists short action; Patients on effective maintenance steroid trenbolone doses of inhaled corticosteroids and β2-agonists long-acting.
Contraindications : Hypersensitivity to the drug, children under 12 years.
Precautions Pregnancy, lactation, pulmonary tuberculosis, fungal, viral or bacterial infections of the respiratory system, thyrotoxicosis, pheochromocytoma, diabetes, uncontrolled hypokalemia, idiopa-matic hypertrophic subaortic stenosis, atrioventricular block III degree methyltrienolone, severe hypertension, aneurysm of any location or other severe cardiovascular disease (acute myocardial infarction, ischemic heart disease, tachyarrhythmia,steroid trenbolone for chronic heart failure, the extended interval Q-Tc (receiving formoterol may cause lengthening QTc- interval)).
Pregnancy and lactation No clinical data on the use of Foster during pregnancy. In animal studies embryotoxic or teratogenic effects vyyaleno was not. During pregnancy, Foster should be used only in cases where the benefit of the drug outweighs the potential risk to the fetus. It is recommended to prescribe the lowest dose that provides effective control of asthma symptoms. There is no data on the penetration of Foster in the breast milk of women. Foster can be administered in lactating women only when the expected therapeutic effect for the mother outweighs the potential risk to the child.
Dosing and Administration Foster is not intended for the initial treatment of bronchial asthma. Titration of drugs included in the Foster occurs individually and depending on the severity of the disease. This should be considered not only at the start of combination therapies but also changing in the maintenance doses if the patient requires a separate combination of different doses of active components than in Foster, to assign β2- agonists and / or glucocorticoids in separate inhalers. For adults and adolescents over 12 years: 1-2 inhalations twice daily. Patients steroid trenbolone should be under constant medical supervision for an adequate selection of the dose of Foster. The dose should be reduced to the lowest against which retained optimal control of asthma symptoms. Upon reaching full control of asthma symptoms on a background of the minimum recommended dose, the next step may be to try the appointment of monotherapy trenbolone for sale with inhaled corticosteroids. No need for special dose selection for elderly patients drug. No data on the admission Foster patients with renal or hepatic insufficiency. On the use of the inhaler instructions. The patient must be taught how to use the inhaler, and to periodically check the inhalation technique. Before the first use of the inhaler and after 3 days or more after the break in his use of the first dose should be sprayed in the air to make sure it works.
- Take the inhaler between thumb and forefinger, as shown in the figure.
- Remove the protective cap from the inhaler mouthpiece.
- Take the mouthpiece into your mouth, tightly clasping his lips, and fully exhale through the nose.
- Make a long deep breath and simultaneously performed by pressing on the end of the balloon forefinger.
- After inhalation as long as you can hold your breath. Then remove the mouthpiece from the mouth and continue to breathe normally.
- For the second dose, holding the inhaler in a vertical position, wait 30 seconds and then repeat steps 3 through 5. After use, the mouthpiece is closed tight protective cap. Caution! Follow steps 3 and 4, you can not rush. It should begin to breathe in as slowly as possible just before pressing the inhaler valve. If the gas is partially out of the top of the steroid trenbolone inhaler or from the corners of the patient’s mouth, you should repeat the procedure from step 3. For patients with weak hands easier to hold the inhaler with both hands. Therefore, the upper part of the inhaler should hold two index fingers and its lower part – thumbs. After inhalation, it is recommended to rinse the mouth with water. Recommended to wash it with warm water as contamination In order body building video to maintain the purity of the mouthpiece. No clinical data on the use of Foster with a spacer; therefore recommended dosage formulation given considering that the inhaler is used without a spacer with a standard activator. It will be appreciated that when using Foster a spacer may be necessary to dose adjustment.